Friday, June 29, 2007

random entry...

today went out with tracy n su yen to the newly open metro point, this place is seriously filled with high school student! we three seems to be the only sesat one from jb school there. Every where we look there are high school student : left, right, up , down! the best part of the mall is FOOD!!! finally Kajang town have starbucks n kenny rogers! besides that the mall also have karaoke n bowling centre, something that might brought kajang alive a bit from its sleep. Weirdly today met so a lot of my school senior. Seriously although i don't talk much with them but i do miss them a lot ~ all the firmiliar face that i used to see in school have now gone to form 6 and college and in another half a year time it is my turn to join them.I really hope that time will pass slowly so i may still be able to enjoy the compony of my frens. I will definately miss the joy and laughter that chin,tracy,joshua n also ah seng brought to me and not to mention lim, affan and soon peng who are really " hentai " but are fun to be with. Sweet juan, Hilarious jacynta and evil rina, baby neo, cute fang teng and ah ying, yee wern, funny ah zhi and also susu each of u guys brings something special into my life, u guys give me joy,fun, share my probs at times and more importantly your friendship, thanks a lot!


Back to my original story, after hanging out at metro point went kfc then i went to parkson. On our way to parkson we saw Phratap. I don't know him much but as i know he used to be a very shy,quiet and most of the time are overshadowed by satyvelu.However when i met him today he seems so different! he has such a well manner and intersting person to talk with. I wonder izzit khidamat negara program which changes him.He seems to be a much more confident person, if khidamat negara trully have this amazing ability to shape someone into a much better person i diffinately won't mind joining it!

0 comments:

 
Header Image by Colorpiano Illustration