Sunday, June 17, 2007

juz a small lil example on how irratating is my bio teacher~

last thursday we were discussing about our exam paper, while teacher is telling us the answer i noticed that there is one question that is corrext that she mark wrong, this is how it goes:

teacher : ok class the answer for this question is <22 .

helena: * was looking at my paper* aiks i wrote here 37 y wrong huh? 37 is more then 22 rite? teacher! teacher! i place here 37 y teacher put here wrong?

teacher : aiya 37 is tooooo high la!

helena: yah meh? i remember i came across someone's paper who placed 50 but teacher give them marks wan?

teacher: whose paper is that? show me!

helena: errr i forgot whose paper is that... -_-" * look around while asking neo n yee wern*

yee wern: my paper la...

helena: oh! no wonder. hey can lend me the paper i wanna showthat stupid teacher! * actually i didn't even hear her answer i just assume yes hehe*. teacher! teacher! c yee wern put here 50 u put her correct wor!

teacher: bring here le me see!

helena: nah! teacher see i correct wat!

teacher: haiz okla okla i give u 1 mark.

helena: teacher y u give her 2 mark but i only get 1 mark out of 3? no fair wor my answer more accurate wat!

teacher:cannot cannot, this wan is later on wan so i give u 1 mark enough already..

helena: wat the heck?! go back to my place * grumbles grumbles*

at the end of the class since she notice she screwed up damn a lot of question but does not wan to admit her mistakes this is wat she said:

teacher: NO MORE CORRECTION! anyone who wanna ADDMARKS I WILL CUT YOUR MARKS!!!!

helena & neo : curse her! useless old lady....

conclusion,my bio teacher is the worse teacher in my whole entire schooling life b'coz she is:
1. stupid
2. egoistik
3. donno anything but act like she know everything
4. talk craps
5. scold people for no particular reason

n many more....

0 comments:

 
Header Image by Colorpiano Illustration