Friday, June 8, 2007

My most embarassing moment...

This morning at 11.30 am i had an interview with Father Julian to determine weather iam suppose to be confirm or not. I had heard from ana n tracy last night that father julian is really strict so iam getting really anxious about the interview. I reach father's office at 11.05 am. Grace,keith,lester are already there for the interview. Later on Rina,Justin,Sherlie,Shawn and they many other people came. All of them are interview by Father William since Father Jualian is busy .After a long chat, it is finally my turn for the interview.I enter Father Julian's office and he seems to be in a bad mood. I can feel butterflies in my stomach.He been searching his table for my exam marks n exam paper. I finally asked Xavier for my exam paper, everything is ready and we start our interview. Seriously this is my first time seeing Fr Julian looking so serious and not to mention SCARY.... he first ask me y am i a catholic? i was like huh???? i was born as a catholic duh!? then there was a long pause i tot i juz said something is wrong. Then he ask me y u choose be a catholic? I gave him my answer and he is not accepting my answer he looks very unsatisfied...At that moment i felt like iam dead my eyes started to feel watery. Damn i knew tears gonna start rolling down n the worst part is when i started crying is really hard to stop iam so embarass.... Fr notice that i started sobbing and told me that the tissue is rite next to me ~ his expression remain cold... After that he asked me many question but iam unable to answer b'coz my voice is shaky. I guess i flung my whole interview... he gave some work to do and ask me to hand it up on this sunday... I went out n apologise to fr many times. The worst part is there were a lot of people still in the office and iam still sobbing. Everyone was wondering what happen.Then Rina came to be and gently hold my shoulder giving comforting words.Xavier was talking about don't worry there are another interview with fr William. I looked at him and i was like huh? i finish 1 interview with fr Julian not enough ah? u want to see me cry again in front of fr william izzit? Then he asked me u fail your interview rite? i was so blur... i say no!! Then all of them was like "haiz" we all tot u fail that's y u cried . Seriously i don't know i failed o not juz hope i didn't la. I went hope after that since my grandma was rite outside the office she noticed that i was crying so embarassing ~ i juz felt like burring myself 6 feet under the ground~

0 comments:

 
Header Image by Colorpiano Illustration