Saturday, June 9, 2007

i am so happy!

As usual this morning went to church to attend mass and also class . Was really shy at first since a lot of them saw me cried yesterday and obviously news spread fast so i was really worried that people will actually laugh at me hehe. The moment father Julian n father William enter the chapel, Xavier was like " ehem...ehem..." i looked at him and he give me this cheeky smile while signalling me towards fr Julian so evil!The chapel was really pack!! Once Nicole and I tot of sitting on the floor coz there are many aunties and uncles sitting on the floor but they ask us to sit back on our sit as they saw some empty seat infront. After mass many of them asked me wat happen during interview and some of them r really nice they offer me a lot of kind words including Terren how amazing rite? I then have breakfast with juan, maureen,grace,valerie, melissa, michell and kimberlly. There were 8 of us but only juan n i actually eat the waiteress was like ~ huh? thats all? the rest?~ After breakfast had singing practice, we really sing out of tune without even following the music but nevermind i believe during confirmation the holy spirit will fill us and we might even sing like angels hehe...Since today there were other people who will be having interview i took the oppurtunity to complete the assingment father gave me yesterday at breakfast sale. I was busy writting n talking to Valerie then Ruben suddenly came to me and say " Helena father wanna have a second interview with u" i was like OMG!!!! I am DEAD!!! y he wanna have a second interview with me???? i was so worried and scared... i am afraid that i will cry again... Valerie was so sweet she knows that iam really worried and she waited for me outside father's office and give me comforting words. After i complete my assingment i went into father's office, trying to be cool.Surprisingly i had an enjoyable chat with father. He seems to be in a good mood and he asked me question according to the things i wrote and few other question. He gave me many valuable advices. He say that confirmation is not the end but it is just the beginning and don't always follow our feelings. When we read the bible we must always refer to our reasons and faith, we must not just follow blindly. At the end of the interview, i shook hand with father and he took my hand gently n said " i might have said something or done something that might made u cried yesterday, iam sorry" my heart melted i felt so relieved and so happy my whole person feel lifely again~ i was just so happy!~ since father will be leving to ROM tomorrow after mass i wish him all the best and he asked me to pray for him ~ i certainly will!~ i went outside and was greeted by valarie i was just so happy and i hug her just feeling very happy after interview and she is happy for me too hehe.

0 comments:

 
Header Image by Colorpiano Illustration