Saturday, June 16, 2007

church camp

to tell the truth iam really reluctant to go for this camp at first coz i tot i gonna waste 3 precious day of my holiday in some stupid camp. I am totally wrong! This camp is unexpectedly fun n enjoyable for me and it is the main thing that made my holiday so fun! My camp is on the 4,5,6 of june it is called a confirmation camp for form 5 students who is gonna to be confirm on july 15 " anyone intrested in witnessing this wonderfull ceremony?". The chinese and tamil speaking group also join us in this camp. During this 3 days camp this is wat i felt n learn n experience:

1. i really felt close to God ~ especially during inner healing n infilling. This is such a wonderful feeling i pity those who didn't turn up for the camp.During inner healing they show us a scene of the passion of christ. Although i had watch this movie b4 but this time i felt really touch, sorry, guilty, my love for christ. Without notice, halfway through the scene tears starting to roll down and iam crying uncontrolbly repeatedly thinking bout ll that we have done to do such a cruel thing to christ i was continuosly saying sorry to him and at that moment my mmind are only concentrated to christ no one or nothing else but only christ i suddenlly felt a special bonding between the 2 of us... the next day we have infilling ~ i was partly scared during this session coz i know there will be many people fainting n crying during this session but it is one of the bst session we have during the camp!

2. talk to other people who i had never bother talk too since i started cathetism class when i was 5 years old.In this camp i realise that i had miss out so many years to be close to other people who are really really nice! nevermind la a least during this 3 days camp iam able to talk with some of them which makes me really happy hehe.

3. i get to know more bout myself and god. I realise my weakness and i promise to change although it is kinda hard ~ the hardest thing for me to change is stop hating my bio teacher! she is just too annoying but i will still try my best!!

there r more that i felt during the camp but it is too a lot if i were to wirte it down so my conclusion it this camp is the best camp i ever had!

0 comments:

 
Header Image by Colorpiano Illustration