Thursday, June 28, 2007

Human chess

Since today is the last time for our cocuriculum for chess club i decided to organise a game called Human Chess. To put it simple human chess is juz like normal chess games but instead of u moving the pieces u r actually the piece yourself. The king's job is to give orders with the help of the others. Those who are killed by the opponent,the opponent will place flour on them. This game is played by 36 people. I once played this game last year when we have st.john area sports day and i found it very interesting so i introduce this game to them since it is the last day and i want to make it memorialble.I am really glad that everyone have fun but the mess we made are terrible! i really need to keep my finger cross that mr tan does not scold me for the mess i have done or annouced my name in the assembly... its so unfair u know i was running around to make thing work and when i came back out of, no where people throw flour on me damn lebih!! Although everyone else actually have fun "which is good", i don't...i fought with joshua a lil when i am going home that time, hte reason iam angry of him is that, he as my assistant should actually help me not dumping me... no doubt that he did help a lil but at the end of everything he juz left me alone doing all the clean up with only hee helping me... i was so pist when i pass through the porch and many people are actually there, they can actually help in the cleaning up u know! who do u think iam am? a cleaner? the anger in me at that time is really undescridable. Anyway i just hope the mess that we made can slip pass mr tan's eyes tommorrow...

0 comments:

 
Header Image by Colorpiano Illustration