Thursday, August 30, 2007

i hate myself for being so easy to be fool...

This morning i suppose to have my Est exam at 11.30 so i went to school at 10.30. Upon reaching my school building where my class is situated suddenly my classmates at the 3rd floor shouted : Helena y now only you come? the exam over already la! I had the shock of my life, i was thinking oh shit i juz miss my exam damn damn damn!!!!! i tried calling chin who is standing not far from meka who juz told me that shocking news, but she didn't hear me. I was rushing up to clarify the matter with him but was stopped by tan kah yee who is giving my st.john adult cert who out of no where pop up again after dissappearing for 6 months.Then i quickly settle the matter with her and rush up the stairs towards my class when i met pn. puah.Since i tot that my frends might be playing a prank on me i ask pn puah to clarify the matter instead.

helena : teacher!teacher! est exam started already or not???
Pn Puah : ha helena y now only come? the exam finish already.
helena : wat???? teacher y like that??? since when they change the time???
* i was close to tears at that time and almost fell to my knee, thinking off wat i gonna tell teacher that i miss my exam because i came late to school.*
Pn Puah: helena the exam starts at 11.30...
helena : wat? teacher you so bad you lie to me!!
Pn puah : laughing while walking towards her class

i come up of the stairs feeling frustrated that meka and his frends along with pn puah had played a prank on me. When i saw meka i was so frustrated that i shouted at him and at that moment i really feel like punching him for having me freak out like that... I hurried to my class without realising my tears start flowing out, which i think is my tears of relieved,frustration and anger towards my stupidity. Unfortunately my classmates notice that i am tearing and started la that stupid soon peng taking the oppurtunity making fun of me... argggghhhh i don't understand y am i so stupid!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

 
Header Image by Colorpiano Illustration