Tuesday, August 21, 2007

my perfect holiday spot~

I love to go time square during my holidays! i have two aunt staying there so whenever holidays comes i will go visit them. i juz went to time square on sunday and was back home yesterday. Although i stayed there for one night i still felt that there isn't enough time for me to shop and enjoy there. On sunday my mom,bro and i went to time square by train since my mum don't know how to drive to times square *how embaressing*... i hate travelling by train since it is freaking time consuming! we took 1 hour 30 minutes juz to get to time square. The train is so pack but one guy is really nice he offer his sit for me and he himself stand, so kind rite?

Staying in times square is so convinient, you have everything juz below your house! my lil cousin walk around times square as though he know exactly where each and every shop is situated! What i did this two days were mainly shoping,eating,reading manga from borders, doing facial "extreamly painfull and long~ 2 freaking hours" and juz relaxing at both of my aunt's house. Anyway after spm i plan to work with either one of them to gain some experience hehe.

i know it is a lil embaresing but only now am i able to say i finally watch TRANSFORMER!!!! Wohoo~ you guys won't know how much i dread to watch this movie.Each time i plan to watch sure got something happen wan causing me unable to watch it. This movie for me is awesome but i bet it will be even much more interesting watching in the cinema as the grafics and sound system will be great!

0 comments:

 
Header Image by Colorpiano Illustration