Monday, August 27, 2007

4 days without internet is such a misery

finally my internet connection is back after a stupid sort circuit which causes my damn internet connection go berserk! on friday i was so excited as i wanna watch claymore epi 14,15,16 n 17 which was going to be finish downloading in a few hours time, suddenly the internet connection is down! damn... i tried so many ways to fix it but to no avail...juz when i am about to give up fixing it and wait for my bro to come back and fix it for me, the internet connection is up back after a few click at my local area connection tab. wuhoo~ praise the lord hehe. I actually think that god is trying to tell me " my dear child is time to STUDY STOP WATCHING YOUR DAMN ANIME!!!" .

Currently iam reading the final book of Harry Potter, i only read until pg 184 hope to finish by sat since my fren wants it back this sunday sob sob.

Seriously now only i notice there are many pervert living in this country. Myself who is consider unattractive and not at all good looking had actually encounter perverts a few times! I am seriously considering wat in the hell is going on with all this people's mind??? Can't they behave like perfectly normal human and not like an animal?? And worst among all i actually encounter the same pervert twice near my church!!!! for goodness sake pervert somewhere near a church which is a holy place is so wrong! The first time he were following me with his damn bike and doing some indesent gesture towards me although my mom is juz rite infront of me, i gave him one fierce stare and clearly giving him a hint that iam not someone you would like to mess with before i will give you one big kick. The second time which is yesterday, i didn't quite recognize him at first but then as he came closer i realize that damn pervert is wearing the same blue jacket and a blue bike. He stop rite infront of me n my lil bro, then he put his hands inside " you-know- where". I have no idea wat this sick feller is doing he was looking around to see anyone is around, since that time i was clearly in a bad mood after waiting for my mom for 2 hours. Sensing something not rite i immediately takes my bro's hand and calmly walk towards a food stall my mom is in. He then follow me again with his damn bike even after i reach the shop he was riding in a circular motion in front of the shop. I guess my encounter is not as bad as my fren since see actually saw one sic feller flashing infront of her. Haiz juz look how sick some of this people are...

0 comments:

 
Header Image by Colorpiano Illustration