Tuesday, September 11, 2007

useless good for nothing BLOODY FATASS!

There is one useless idiot in my bm tuition class whom i hate from the back to front, from his top to down! i hate him so much that i felt like just punching him whenever i see him! wonder y i so hate him? coz this useless jackass always say the wrong thing and make ppl angry. For example last week when we were queing to pay the tuition fees, this impolite brat rudely just say " hey tallie move away!" i was like wat in the hell is his prob??? he don't see me caliing him "hey fatty move away rite?!" so y must he say that??? there are many many other hurtfull words he use on me for no particular reason at me especially about my height.What does my height got to do with him???? y must he use all thoses words on me??? I had enough! the next time he call me names and say hurtful things again i gonna go rite infront of him and tell him to juz shut his damn mouth and not to talk a single word to me again!

0 comments:

 
Header Image by Colorpiano Illustration