Thursday, January 24, 2008

what i want in life? what am i interested in?

What i want in life? what am i interested in? this is what i have been asking myself. I am so lost... i feel aimless... i been consulting so many ppl and all of them juz ask me back "what you like?". what i like? that is something i myself one to know. Y do i have to think so much? y can i juz proceed in wat i want to do happily? y my confidence shake so easily? wat happen to me? y i keep thinking negatively? y can't i be happy juz like my brother? there is juz so many Ys in my mind now that it just simply make me feel so depressed...i want to stay in secondry school without worries, i want to stay with that same group of friends of mine... i want to be like how i used to be...

0 comments:

 
Header Image by Colorpiano Illustration