Wednesday, January 9, 2008

a lesson that has to be learn!

yesterday my bro was involved in an accident.For those who read my previous post in friendster,i had mention that my bro is a very reckless driver. The consequences of speeding is so obvious when my bro was involved in yesterday's accident. At 11.30 pm my grandma received a call from my bro who was still stuck in the car,saying that he was involved in an accident.My grandma was shaking in fear when suddenly my bro shouted in the phone saying there was fire while talking to my grandma. We hurried to the scene. Our heart was devastated when our 1 month old persona was wreck. The front was totally crush and the back n the top was damaged! We were extremly worried about my bro upon seeing the situation of the car. We park our car at the side n look for my bro n nick. Fortunately they cheated death with only slight injuries however the driver of the other car was more seriously injured. He was sent to the hospital when we arrived. Yesterday was really the most scariest scene that i have seen in my life... i usually see accident in tv n in newspaper but never in my life that i thought i would see an accident which involve my family. For those who can drive pls keep in mind,* driving comes with a great responsibility, you must realise that when an acident occur it does not only involve yourself but also the ppl around you ~ family,frens n the other victims...* Never speed! drive carefully n don't think that an accident will never occur on you. My bro is an example, i hope he will learn from his mistake which has cause many damage to us n also to the other injured driver...

* our 1 month old persona gone juz like that*




0 comments:

 
Header Image by Colorpiano Illustration