Wednesday, January 2, 2008

what i have been doing during my december holidays~

well during my first week of december holiday i spend my time at both of my aunts house in times square. The best thing for me during my stay there is great food!!!! for that one whole week i ate so a lot of delicious food hehe



then my other aunt brought me go clubbing" my bro was grumbling coz he got kick out when he went there the last time but i can enter, *guess i really does looks older sigh....*"

*me and my aunt at pavillion*



then on the 11 dec my grandma n i went to singapore~

~posing with grandma aT s'pore train station~



*me*



the main reason we went to spore is to meet my uncle from aus who drop by at singapore


my uncle from aus!! he lose weight so much that
it surprises me n grandma when we saw him!

For 3 days,2 nights we been staying in my uncle michael house.


my joy during my stay~ PS 3!!!!! wuhuuuu~

on the first day we went for my uncle's kiddies concert ~ there are kids n babies everywhere n they are all so cute! this concert are mainly to allow kids to experince the feeling in a concert
n the concert is really enjoyable for both the kids n the adults~





uncle steven, grandma,me christina,uncle michael,grandma n uncle steven

well i did a lot during last years holiday i was wondering y i didn't publish this post then * guess i am juz plain lazy* well when i look back at everything it juz seems to happen so long ago... looking back at all my pics last time it juz made me realise that time juz fly... everything pass so fast, i miss all my secondary school frens in secondary school had lots of fun together then but now seldom able to see them since everyone is busy with thier own life. I too move on with new frens,new life, new dreams n new future but i will never even forget my past~ the ppl i met, the places i went everything will remain in my memories forever~

0 comments:

 
Header Image by Colorpiano Illustration