Saturday, September 22, 2007

tonight was much more fun than i had expected!

I just came home from our so called " giving out confirmation certificate" party but somehow this "giving out confirmation certificate party" become just a gathering. However tonight's party was great! truthfully for i had not talk much with most of my classmates although i have knew most of them for 11 years now, but tonight i somehow juz talk none stop with them! everyone is so easy to talk with and funny, i wonder y i have not talk with them more last time? today's food was a port luck. There were so many food : bbq,mee, cakes! , pasta, KFC , satay, agar-agar, fruit salad and many more! Lavinia is a total genius in baking. Her blueberry chesse cake is so delicious that i dare say that secret recipe is no match for her wonderful cake! Obviously knowing me such a food lover i go up to her and ask for the recipe from her hehe. Although today suppose to be a party for confirmation candidates 07, there are other ppl who attended too such as ruben and saha.Saha is my bro's friend whom i first met during my bro's b'day. Seriously among all my bro's frens saha is the only one i think who is trully trully nice! when everyone in my bro's party that time have not taken any noticed of me, saha is the only one who actually came to me and talk to me.Till now i met saha ocassionally by coincidence but still he will still come and talk with me and each time i talk with him it gives me a very nice feeling, someone fun to talk too. Anyway back to the party, so mainly today everyone was talking bout our future, asking ruben bout hotel managing and his ns experience n so on. Tonight is a fun day and i hope to keep this day in my mind forever.

0 comments:

 
Header Image by Colorpiano Illustration