Thursday, July 12, 2007

skirt ~ confirm ugly and mom ~ damn scary

i got my skirt after school,tried it on and it still looks ugly so i go ask the tailor again to fix it for me. At 4 pm took my skirt, again i tried it out ~ IT IS STILL UGLY!!! urghhhhhh can't that damn skirt fit my body correctlly??? The tailor seriously suxs and i will never go there again, NEVER! I juz gonna wear this skirt once for confirmation and out from my drawer it goes.

Today asked my mom for permision to watch movie at mid instead of going school since 2/3 of my class will be absent. My mom roar at my request! this is how our conversation is :

helena : mummy tomorrow hor i don't wan go school but can i go to mid or not? neo as me go with her.

mummy : aiyah! i donno la don't ask me!

helena : ...

(after a few minutes)

mummy : who's daniel?

helena : huh? daniel who? neo la not daniel...

mummy : y can't she ask somebody else to go with her? y must she ask u to go??

helena: coz i also interested in watching mah...

mummy : u ah wanna die ah! didn't go school wanna go watch movie!! huh wat is this don't wan study!!!

helena : .... ( thinking in heart ~ i still won't go school rite so can't i juz go and watch in peace? )

during lunch asked my mom for the 2nd time

helena : mummy so how, can i go mid tomorrow?

mummy : don't ask me la, u wanna go is your problem!

helena : (slightly happy tot i can go) so i go ask grandma to fetch me ok?

mummy : u ah really USELESS! donno how to help in house only know how to cause trouble only know how to mah fan people!

helena : *shock* ...( i was just going to watch movie wat so mah fan)

mummy : continue scolding....

helena : oklor don't go don't go lor....

so in the end after long lecture iam unable to go mid... i called neo to tell her bout this but she end up saying " helena, i hate u, hate u, hate u so much better go play maple legakan geram" she repeated that many times but i know she was juz playing hehe.But anyway my conclusion is my mom is really scary when she is angry, she will take back all the things that i didn't help her in house " which i did at least a lilttle" and scold me with it haiz....

0 comments:

 
Header Image by Colorpiano Illustration