Friday, July 20, 2007

As much as i don't wat to admit it...i do miss my bro...


yesterday been looking thru my younger days pic and suddenlly i have this feeling that i actually misses my bro...
I still remember how i use to follow my bro and copying each and every step my bro did when we were younger... I remember how he used to be frustrated about me copying every single hobby he had weather it was collecting coins,key chains,pokemon cards or yo-yo...My reason for copying him when we were younger was so that we have things in common and we are able to spend some time together playing all those things together.Although i copy him but he always complete his hobby whereas i always do things half way n juz let it end like that and that is also one thing that make me upset for unable to have my bro's determination to complete things that we are doing...
I remember we used to play together, go places together, and bully each other " or more correctly he bulying me". Although many times we fought , the amount of curses i used on him and the bad things i said bout him,but no doubt i still like him... I used to wish for him to get out from home as soon as possible so that nobody will scold me nor be the one who have the special privilage to use things first... everything in my house seems to be his! weather it is the computer or toys or just about anything. He often say " it's mine!!!" But ever since he is in form 4 i felt he began to distant away from me... He no longer is the someone i knew anymore.He seems to me like a stranger staying in the same house... We barely talk anymore...Whenever i try to talk with him, we will end up fighting... So i decided to stop talking with him after sometime.

Things have changed a lot between us, we are just so call "brother and sister" but we are not that close anymore... I sometimes which that we can remain in the childhood time playing together and having fun..although i was being bullied iam still happpy and satisfied... I used to do many things to gain his attention but i end up making him more and more annoyed of me...i remember that we use to go to leisure mall,redang, australia, genting, my first time to mid valley together... He is the only one for me to play with as my age gap with my younger bro is too big. But now my bro no longer go out with me, i can actually count how many times with my fingers he been out with me since this last few years... I felt sad n i am so anvious of my frends who have great relationship with thier siblings but me... i am neither close to my elder or younger bro... iam juz... stuck in the middle...






0 comments:

 
Header Image by Colorpiano Illustration