Sunday, July 15, 2007

CONFIRMATION WAS GREAT!!!

wow seriously confirmation is like seriously nice!!! Finally its over. When i first went to wisdom hall was scolded by tracy and ana for saying i "melebih-lebih" about my skirt. Pls i say it look ugly coz i really don't like it, u should see it before i ask the tailor correct it! then u guys won't say i melebih-lebih anymore! Anyway everone else look so pretty!!!! most of them dress up like princess or even some look so cute like barbie doll,etc tracy hehe. Mr leanord was really angry as a lot of them was not punctual so he look both the doors to the wisdom room and made those late comers stand outside * evil evil * . At 9 we begin to enter church. The whole ceremony were so grand and wonderfully. There is one time where i was so into the whole ceremony i really felt something~ i began to shake and tears starting to roll down. I really never expected me to tear u know, and this is not something i can control it juz came out without me wanting too but in my heart i felt ssooooooooooooooooo happy!! the priest said we did well singing and answering loudly which makes us really proud hehe. I really thank mr leanord a lot for helping us to prepare ourself for this ceremony and thank you so much that u have help us to experience this special feeling and moments. When we sing my eyes have seen the glory we walk into the santuary to take photographs. We are like some sort of celeberities like that, we were standing infromnt of like few thousand people, * it juz like standing in the middle of the stadium* while people taking pic hehe. Me and michelle were ask to stand as the side since we are blocking the others T.T sob sob... We took so a lot of photographs ~ i will try to upload it here someday~

Then we proced to the hall for fellowship, there again we took phtographs and everyone was like hugging with every single person they saw ~ boys and girls alike ~ then we thank the archbishop,priest and not to mention out teachers mr william and mr leanord.

Went home and there were present from my aunt, a teapot set since she knows that i love to drink tea! love the teapot so much it is in the shape of a pig which looks sooo cute! and then my grandma bought me a crystal crucifix with lighting, my mom bought me a gold corss necklace and also my dad gove me 50 bucks hehe. Never new confirmation can get so many things hehe. Then went out for lunch before i go to tuition.

All in all today is one of my happiest day!! was really happy and i hope that my faith will remain strong and be even stronger as time pass.

0 comments:

 
Header Image by Colorpiano Illustration