Saturday, March 1, 2008

my first time debating~

wuhuu~ today me,tracy n chin initially went to KLIUC juz to watch those debaters debating mana tau me n tracy also end up debating! Seriously we weren't at all mentally prepared as it is my first time debating n both of us have no idea that we would actually gonna debate!! we were like OMG! OMG! OMG! all the way. Initially tracy n i were juz simply suggesting to my bro whether he would like to join us n debate together. Too our surprise he actually agreed n straight went n tell the organiser that we r joining as a team * me n tracy facing a major heart attack*. During the first round, to our surprise we actually won not because we are good but just plainly be'coz the government actually went out of topic. However during our 2nd match with IIU it was really really though we had a topic about ZIMBABWE " i was like wth????" and the opponent is really good that their debate sounds so intense! N for very obvious reasons we lost due to our team which consist of two noobs. All in all i enjoyed a lot today n i hope that we are able to prepare ourself for the national novice debate at UITM on 15 march. I am also glad that iam able to meet wonderful ppl like goh, thanish, manaf n etc hopefully can meet all this ppl again soon~

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

 
Header Image by Colorpiano Illustration