Thursday, November 20, 2008

my blog's update after years of slumber ^^

well juz finish my As examination thus iam having my 1 week break. For those who is wondering how i did for my exam - bad! Keeping my finger cross that i don't need to resit for my paper next year though i know that i have to resit for my acc T.T but i really don't want to resit for LAW!!!! its a great torture taking that law exam :(

Time really flies! without notice i have already been in college for like 11 months! i remember during the first few months of my college life, i used to complain bout it being boring n how much i miss my school n frens but thank god that i made some great friends in college which makes my life in college more bearable n enjoyable :D i remember during the month of august, melvin,eve,christine n me were talking bout how we first met n talk in college. Surprisingly or not, all of them mention that they tot i am a really lanci type of person =_=" they complain that they said "hi" to me but i totally ignore them haha, well i really apologise to any of you if i have ever done that. I never mean to ignore anyone its juz that i tend to spaceout n i am in the comfort of my dreamland thus not knowing wat's going on with my surrounding. Fortunately their perception bout me changed after knowing me haha.

I guess my 1 year experience in BAC isn't so bad after all ^^ econs classes r entertaining with mr Aria there, had a good laugh at the way some of us behaved in college n having good company in class :) hopefully next year will be even better. Hope to create more memories before leaving to other college/uni next year ^^

0 comments:

 
Header Image by Colorpiano Illustration